The Gershfeld Group applies skills such as deep listening and the qualitative assessment of organizational culture to find the best fit between brands and advertising. We develop marketing strategy and insights for companies, and then access a large network within the Chicago advertising community (creative directors, photographers, designers, directors, digital strategy, mobile etc.) to design and execute an integrated program for that strategy. The Gershfeld Group brings a balanced mix of rigor and divergent thinking to projects, creating the conditions for the best possible work outcomes to emerge.
Director of Creative Operations
Founder of The Quartet Approach
Performing in concert halls around the world for 20 years as well as teaching privately at DePaul University for the better part of the last decade, Gershfeld has translated his teaching and performing expertise into a sensory- based learning experience which drives insights for effective business strategy, called The Quartet Approach.
Gershfeld is also a Mediator with the Center For Conflict Resolution.
- Listening deeply to clients to deliver important insights which drive marketing strategy.
- Bringing the necessary talent and skilled people to complete projects which move your organization forward.
- Setting the conditions for the best possible work outcome to emerge.
- Establishing important communication and relationship dynamics.
- Gershfeld has designed a training process for companies with distinct operating cultures to better understand their differences so they can work together more effectively.
- Whether you are merging cultures, or working with new clients whose cultures are different than your own, Gershfeld can provide the important tipping point for ultimate success in these relationships.
- Fulfill each opportunity with great communication, rather than miss opportunities because of a cultural divide.